A day with a LOT of kids... 5:11 PM

Today my brother came over with his two kids for a play-date. It's funny having a play-date with your brother...LOL! But it was fun, and the kids had a BLAST like usual!! While I was trying to get dinner in the oven, I turned a movie on for them, so that is my pic today...the girls were princess's, it was so cute!!

The first pic is of the kids eating their 'underwater adventure' lunches. Complete with summer sausage sharks, fish crackers and pear seaweed. Mmmmm...!



This second photo is the prince and princess's watching a movie (and eating AGAIN but this time it was a snack!)



And last but not least, here is Zoe trashing my tupperware cupboard...and loving every minute. Little bugger...!



I finally had some good luck with that website that starts with a "K" and sounds like: Fajiji...
We put our old microwave up, and this couple emailed right away. Then they called. Then they called this morning to get directions to our house. Then they CAME, looked at it, and then asked if I had change..for the FULL amount I was asking!!! It was WONDERFUL!! Not like the portable DVD player I've been trying to sell...
I've decided to have a love/hate relationship with the site. If I could just get rid of the other 5 or 6 things I want to sell easily, it will be ENTIRLY love baby...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment