Just one? 4:55 PM



Once a week I only have one child, but that is usually Zoe, as Ella is at school, and Max is at the sitters. But today Max AND Zoe were at the sitters (to get her ready for me going back to work...*la sigh*), so I took Ella to school this morning, and stayed for the morning to volunteer again. Then I picked her up from school and we had about 2 entire hours to ourselves!!! It was crazy! We didn't know what to do with all our time! The school had introduced us (I happened to know since I was IN her library class today - HANDY!) to this website that reads books, and Ella LOVED it!! So I set up a book to read on my computer taking up a part of the screen, then I put MY work on the other part, and we could be together, and I could get some work done! Yippeee!!
It was awesome, because I could still hear the book (and see it too), so I could ask her questions, hear her comments, or answer her questions no problem, and it kept us both happy! :D

Then...we played 'The Wizard of Oz'. Ahh...easily one of my FAV movies of all times. When McDonalds got the WoZ dolls a couple years ago, I made sure I got them ALL. ;) I even got 2 flying monkeys (wish I had more though...she had a whole flock of them in the movie!!). So it's very easy to play. And oh, it was fun. I think we need some more time like that in the future.

In between WoZ, I let Ella take pictures with my camera. It was funny how quickly she learned...I mean REALLY quick! She's not bad...here are some of her pics:





0 comments:

Post a Comment