A new project... 7:06 AM

Really, I'm not sure why I do this to myself...


I simply cannot stop making projects for myself. It's just too easy, I find something I like (which isn't hard..!) and then I decide to do it. And not just do it, but create this huge project that take loads of hours and hard work, so that it's practically un-doable. BUT I do it. I'm not a quitter, it KILLS me to quit, so I do it, until I'm insane, vow to never do it again, and then proceed to come up with another project for myself.


That, is me. :)


So...in saying all that - this is my new project. A picture EVERY day for a year. It's not just a blog, it's something I will save because it will have precious information in it about myself, and my family that I will (no doubt) forget to write down in a babybook (or two...or three).


To start off, you must simply know that I love my family. My 3 kids are simply perfect. That's pretty much all I have to say - I mean they just are. I took a picture of my son this morning - with a monkey on his head (I call him my little monkey - so it was fitting!). I thought I could put the monkey on his head without him noticing (which I could, and did), but then when I got the camera out to take his picture, he noticed, and smiled. Awww..!!!

My son, and my daughter both have the 'cannot-take-eyes-off-tv-for-one-moment Vries' gene. They get it from their father. It can be useful, but most of the time I just roll my eyes at them. Even my youngest daughter, Zoe has started, and she's not even 10 months old yet!

So here is Max (that is, if I can figure out how to add a picture!!) watching tv eating his snack - but distracted by his mother taking his pic. Love it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment