My Darling Husband 5:06 PM

I was wondering what I was going to write about tonight. I had a million-and-one things go through my head today, but when I finally get a quiet minute to sit down and write - nothing.

As I sat here wondering, I could hear Rick downstairs singing to the kids before they went to bed. Awww...he is SUCH a good father. I love that I can sit up here and nurse Zoe to sleep every night, while he gets the kids in their pj's, brushes their teeth, reads them books, and puts them in their beds. He even sings them songs and rubs their backs!! I may get frustrated with him on occasions, but I need to remember times like this...hearing him sing a made up song to Max - all to see that little boy's face light up when he says something about John Deere. It IS fun to be a parent isn't it?

Too bad I don't have a good pic of him - lately, or at all for that matter. Rick isn't exactly big on photos. As handsome as he is, he can be a bugger - especially when it comes to pictures. So, instead here is my pic of the day: 2 actually - the kids and I made a HUGE fort in the livingroom this afternoon. Oh what fun...it's still standing so they can play there tomorrow too. Here is some not wonderful, but happy pics of the kids playing 'hide and seek' in their awesome fort!



0 comments:

Post a Comment