Monkeys coming out of my ears... 5:45 PM

Yehaw! I finally finished the invites to Max and Zoe's birthday party! I kept them very simple, yet very monkeyish!! ;)



Today Max got mail. Gosh it's exciting for LO's to get mail!! He could barely wait to get inside and open up his envelope, which was stuffed with a new train and new tractor for his Usborne books AND....popping paper. Oh happiness is. I *thought* maybe he would be excited about being able to use his train and tractor books again, but nope - the popping paper was WAAAAAAAY too exciting. But then again, what do I know? LOL!
Here he is *very seriously* popping some bubbles to scare away the "monsters" (or dragons...whichever is closer at the moment!).

2 comments:

Pie for the Eye said...

Oh my gosh, love his serious expression. So cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE the invites!! So cute! :)

Post a Comment