Max's point of view 4:46 PM

Max loves Ella. Ooooh, she is so amazing in his eyes. When I ask him: "Who loves ya?" His answer (which is supposed to be "Mommy does!") is always: "Ella does!" It's hilarious.

When she gets on the bus in the morning, he yells out: "Good-bye Ella - have a good day!", and when we pick her up, he runs (not kidding) and falls into her arms for a huge bear hug. She is his big sister, and there is no one better. :)

Yesterday I gave the kids thier bird houses they made (forever ago...) to put somewhere outside. So Ella decided to put hers on the window ledge of the front window, and she put Max's waaaay on the other side of the window. Max took one look, and them moved his so his little house was right next to Ella's and they touched. I simply cannot move them - it just makes me smile every time I see them!

1 comments:

LJ said...

So cute! They look great there.

Post a Comment