She has a boyfriend... 4:44 PM

Ella, my FOUR year old - informs me tonight at dinner, that she has a boyfriend.

Um...excuse me? You are only FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She told her that her little friend Ian asked her to be his girlfriend tonight. Oh, and Chloe, her other friend is also his girlfriend. Can you say polygamist? ;)
I was shocked to say the least. I really didn't think this would happen at least for a few years...but I guess I'm wrong! At least when I casually asked her if that meant she had to kiss him, she scrunched her face up and said: "No!"

WHEW! :)

Today Rick and I had a date! We dropped the kids at various places, and took off like a couple of teenagers and went to see a movie! We STUFFED ourselves with popcorn, drank pop and even ate chocolate. (Shhh...don't tell my Weight Watchers diary) It was fun. Of COURSE we went shopping too, but ended up buying things for the kids...LOL!
I think we need to do that more often. We EVEN got to hold hands!! WOW!

Poor Zozo is sick. She has a fever, and is a bit phlemy (lovely!). So this morning she was a bit lathargic (is there spell checker on this?!?), yet, posed very nicely for me when I wanted to take her picture!! I was going to try to keep it to one pic per day, but I can't help myself, she is just sooo darn cute!!!








4 comments:

AngelaSpots said...

Jeremy is already passed the girlfriend stage. He has had many over the years, his most recent wouldn't get off the bus until she gave him a kiss. Don't let Ella fall for Jeremy, he'll break her heart. :p

Sandbox said...

Your little one is adorable! Great pics. I especially like the one with her tongue sticking out!

momwifemaid365 said...

Love the pic of little Z with her tongue sticking out! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun....you are reminding to book myself a "date night" again soon ...lol :)

Post a Comment