Conversations... 11:37 AM

I have fascinating conversations with my children. Here are a choice few from today:

DD1

Ella: "Mommy, my birthday is when it's warm out?"
Me: "Yes."
E: "And your birthday is now...?"
M: "Yes."
E: (Thinking hard...) "MY BIRTHDAY IS WHEN IT'S WARM OUT - AND YOUR BIRTHDAY IS NOOOOOOW!!!"
M: "Ugh, yes."
Me again: "BUT - My birthday is NOW and you have to wait 4 months!!!! Tee hee!!!"

Well, ok, so I didn't say the last line, but I wanted to. ;)


DS

(I hear a flush...Uh oh...)
Me: "Max! Did you just go pee on the potty?"
Max: "No, I pooped!"
Me: "Really? You've never pooped on the potty before, are you sure it wasn't just a pee?"
Max: "Yup! I pooped!! Just a little one though."
Me: "Really...?"
Max: "Yup!"
And at this point I just give up. I mean really...there is no evidence, so let's just go with it right? ;)


DD2

Zoe: "Gah!"
Me: "Ah!"
Zoe: "Gah!"
Me: "Ah!"
Zoe: "Gah!"
Me: "Ah!"
Zoe: "Gah!"
Me: "Ah!"
Zoe: "Gah!"
Me: "Ah!"
Zoe: (Who, at this point just crawls away.)
Me: "Um...I guess we are done then?"

;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment