Today is the greatest.... 5:53 PM

Ahhh how I love the Smashing Pumpkins. ;)

Today we finally got the carpet put in the yellow room. Carpet is DONE!! :D Of COURSE there is still the laundry room, bathroom, garage and entire outside of our house still to be done, but at least the carpet is IN the yellow room. *La sigh* (!)

Max is just so funny, gosh how I LOVE this stage. 2 year olds just rock don't they? The guy from Rick's carpet (or whatever it's called now... Rick's Great Floors or something?) came today to install it. He was "the GUY...". The entire time Max called him "The GUY" even though he had told us his name was Dave. Didn't matter to Max - he was just "The GUY" to him. Hey - whatever works eh?
Max was infatuated with him, and watched him the entire time. It was very cute. When he finally finished, the kids played in the new yellow room all day long. What fun to have an empty room that Mommy says you can fill with (some) toys?!?!?

This is Max being 'mean' in our new yellow room. (What a great way to teach him this colour!!! Murphy's Law though, he already knows yellow. Ugh!)



Tomorrow is Ella's first Valentines party at school. So after her shower this afternoon I decided to do her hair up all super-pretty so it would be done for tomorrow morning. (Yes, I figure it will be all out by the time she gets up, but I still can *hope* that it will stay in right?) Anyway, I was quite impressed with my creative-hair. LOOK OUT COLLEEN!!!! :D



A few weeks ago we saved up our Wonderbread UPC's and sent them in. In return, they sent us 3 Olympic mascot stuffies. They are SUPER-cute, and really good quality. I'm excited for the kids to watch the Olympics. We have talked and talked about it, and although Max still has no idea what I'm talking about, Ella is quite excited. I think Zoe is too... ;)



Today we received Nanagram Valentines in the mail from Nana and Grandpa. The kids were THRILLED to say the least. They simply LOVE getting stuff in the mail. Zoe was pretty impressed with hers:

This is 'impressed' Zoe when I stuck one of the stickers from Nana on her cheek...I'm sure she is saying WTF did she just put on my face in her mind...



Then she had a small nap.



When she woke up she was quite refreshed!!!



Then she decided that Nana's valentine needed yet another taste test.



And then she was done. The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment