Hilarious Max 5:34 PM

My son is completely hilarious. I've been trying to remember the daily conversations I've had with him, but with my horrible mommy-brain, I keep forgetting them all. SO...with all MY mother's wisdom, she told me to jot them down. So here I am (with notes) to tell you my 'Max conversation' for the day:

This morning he wasn't feeling too well, and he wanted to sit with me. Then he kept saying he wanted me to get the 'smarties' that were 'down there' (pointing to the floor). So, I would pretend to grab the Smarties that were so obviously scattered all over my floor.
"No Mommy! Down THERE!"
Oh, right, I must have missed them. Where again?
"Right THERE Mommy!"
Ugh! Sorry, I guess it's harder than I thought - you know, picking up invisible Smarties.
"No Mommy, come wit me..."

He takes my hand and leads me downstairs, where - low and behold there is a BOX OF SMARTIES sitting on the couch from the previous night. (I was gone shopping - see previous post(!) and Daddy had gotten them a box of Smarties!!)

Me: "Oooooh! SMARTIES!!! I got 'cha now - hey buddy - would you like one?"
Max: "No."
Me: "Really? It's SMARTIES...?!?"
Max: "No...I already ate them."
Me: "You already had some?"
Max: "I ate them dismorning."

When he woke up this morning, before he came upstairs, I guess he got his fill of Smarties!! And, although he told me, he still felt so guilty that he would NOT eat any Smarties ALL DAY LONG! Even after dinner I gave him 10 to sort and count, and he didn't eat ONE! LMAO!!!! :D

I didn't get a pic today (Argh!) But I did have these pics I took a couple weeks ago when Max was 'helping' Rick work. It was sooo cute how serious he was. Oh, and what a fun mess to clean up. I'm STILL finding those darn little white styrofoam balls everywhere!! ;)







If there was no diaper there, he would SO have plumber-butt... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment