Ooops, missed a few... 5:29 PM

Days that is. ;)
But I'm back with avengence!

We were supposed to get the carpet put in today to finish up the basement rooms...but they never showed. Ugh. I got pretty upset for a min thinking that these things ALWAYS seem to happen to US, but then I got thinking of all the crapy things that ppl I know and love have gone through (even lately), and gave myself a good kick in the pants - and got over it. None-the-less, we still have no carpet. I'm hoping they will call with many apologies, and come put it in tomorrow. *La sigh* we'll see...! ;)

Today I went shopping with Zozo and my Mama. Gosh I love shopping. I mean REALLY love shopping. I have tried to hold back for a little over a year now - in my quest to be better for the environment, but it's been hard. I am a shopper at heart (not unlike my mother, and her mother...etc.), it's in my blood, so it's not really my fault right?!?

So today (since I had a GOOD excuse, and a list!) we went to Michaels, Dollarama (this was the worst - I pulled the hyprocrite chip today, normally I don't shop there - I don't believe it buying all this crap made in China - BUT I don't want to spend a fortune on the Easter Egg Hunt party at my house this year. So.... *La sigh* I bought stuff there. Lots of stuff. But no crapy chocolate or anything, just lots of plastic eggs, and a few Easter things.), and Streamers (they bought out the Party Place). It was FUN...I'm so excited about the kids birthday party and the Easter party!!! I LOVE planning and orgainizing it all, and buying all the 'stuff' for it was the icing on the cake!! What fun!
While we were in Michael's, I found a hat for Zoe... LOL! (Needless to say, she wasn't impressed...!)



As I was checking my post for errors, I got looking at this picture again. Look at my mom's face, it's priceless. That's what she looks like ALL THE TIME when her grandkids are around. She's so happy! I'm glad that I could provide that much happiness for her (and my dad - he's the same way!) It's so adorable!! :)

Well, it's off to put all my tax stuff together, and relax in front of the boob-tube for American Idol and then get 'lost' in Lost. Ahhh...good times. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment