It's great to be 32...! 6:02 PM

Today was lovely. ((And I'm rushing because I want to go sit with my husband to finish off my amazing day!))

It started this morning when the Ella and Max came in and woke us up (Ella, buy tickling my feet!). Then they proceeded to tell us that they BOTH went pee together downstairs before coming up!!! My 'little mother' was doing her job!

Then Baby Z decided to sleep in a little so I could get right up and shower before anything. Funny how that was so exciting to me...LOL!

Once we dropped Ella off at school, and then Max and Zoe at Gillian's, Rick and I were off for our date-day o'fun!!! We stopped in Arva and found the deacon's bench I've been wanting, and ended up getting it! FINALLY!!!! :D Then we went to Reitmans and I got a bunch of new clothes for my big return to work. We watched a movie, did some shopping, and then came to get the kidlets and take them to my mom's for a birthday party including CHOCOLATE cake!! Yummmmmmmmmmy!!! :D

Note me trying to make my wish, and stopping Max from blowing out my candles at the same time?!?!?





It was fun. It was perfect. It made my day just awesome. I love my life, I'm so freaking lucky. *Bliss....*


When I was out shopping, I ran into the cutest bathing suit for Zoe...I simply HAD to buy it!!!



1 comments:

LJ said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day. I love Zoe's swimsuit!

Post a Comment