A Snow Picnic 12:32 PM

My sweet Baby Z...as I put her down for her nap this afternoon, and covered her up with her girly pink spotted blanket, she gently reached out to grab hippo's paw, then layed her head down. Oooh, it was adorable! By the time I had walked to her bedroom door, I saw she had her Taggie Dolly clutched in her other hand. Sweet Baby Girl. :)

This morning I thought I would take Ella and Max for a snow picnic in the park behind Nana's. We left Zoe in Nana's capable hands, while we ventured off into the cold.
We played and played (I even wore my snow pants so I could get down and dirty too!), and I took lots and lots of pictures (1 dead battery and 117 pics later...). Then after quite a bit of playing 'bears', and going down the slide a hundred times, we decided it was time to eat.
I pulled out a watermelon blanket to put on the ground, (because, as everyone knows - watermelons mean picnics!) and the kids jumped on. We ate our sandwiches and chocolate milk until Max looked up at me with is big blue eyes and said: "Mommy? Can we...*teeth chatter* have our picnic *again, with the teeth chatter* in Nana's house?"
LMAO! Poor little guy was freezing his buns off! So we packed up and trudged off to Nana's house to warm up a little and finish off our picnic. Oh what fun.

((BTW I'm playing around with picture settings, I'm tired of just my reg pics...but I don't have PhotoShop at home, so Corel Photo-Paint will have to do *la sigh*))

Here are a *few* of my pics...tee hee... ;)












And these two are in colour. I love to see the pinks in their cheeks!!!! Are they not the cutest kids EVER?!?!?!?!?!? Gosh I love my life... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment