Jeff's birthday 10:49 AM

Yesterday was Jeff's birthday. He's 36! Hard to believe he's that old...yet here I am only 3 years behind him! AHH!!
We had a pizza and cake party last night at Mom's for him. He requested cherry cake. Seriously, WHY is there any other kind of cake other than chocolate? Really? There's no need. And SO frustrating (because I still ate it) that it didn't even taste like chocolate. Ugh. I think I need to make myself a chocolate cake because, well, um...tomorrow is Friday. Or maybe for March 11th? Yes, I think that March 11 is now officially called "Make a chocolate cake, eat the entire thing, and DON'T feel guilty" day. Ooooh, I'm drooling just thinking about it!

So Colby and Shay obviously did some shopping for their Dad (how nice!) and made him some nice cards too. So cute! I love how Colby is looking so intently at Jeff. :)



What's this? A pic of ME?!?! Yes, all because these are all stolen pictures from my mom... bless her heart for getting her camera out for a moment last night!!!

And the pregnant profile. Oy. And I still have 2 1/2 months to go!!!!!!!!!!

This pic CRACKS ME UP!!! Mom figured we should get a pic with the kids, so we know EXACTLY who I'm pregnant with in the pic. Yup...they are all here. Ella with a bow on her head, Crazy Max, and silly Zoe...complete with jammies & strawberries. Oh what fun!!! LOL!!!

Jeff and his own craziness... ;)

And last, but certainly not least, my NEW purse!!! Isn't it cute? It's totally dragon scales (for Max) and it makes a great clicking noise when the wooden beads clink each other. LOVES IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment