Little things... 8:29 AM

This morning on the way to Nana's, Max says: Remember when Lady Gaga was dancing in her underwear?
((insert wicked laughter from him and his big sister!))

(Note, we typically don't watch Lady Gaga videos, but I need to distract Zoe with something in order to get her dressed after her bath the other night, so I put it on MuchMusic. Much to my dismay, Lady Gaga came on and sang us while wearing her skimpiest underwear. Oy!)

***
Last week was Jeff's birthday, so we obviously sang him "Happy Birthday" a few times. Zoe, has not stopped singing this song since. And even when it was MAX's birthday on Monday, she's still singing to Uncle Jeff: "Ab-birday do unndefffff" LOL!! It's so cute! Every once in a while she'll throw a "Ab-birday do Doey", but mostly it's all about Uncle Jeff. ;)

***
Then last night Zoe found a little tiny water bottle magnet (from Ella's ballet set), so she was pretend drinking from it, but it just looked like she was smoking a reefer!!! LMAO!! It was hilarious! Then she told me that it was "unn-deff's jus" (aka beer)!!!!! Even though I said it was probably a water bottle, she assured me that - NO, it was Uncle Jeff's juice.

...Alright there Zo...I'm just going with it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment