Who knew I was growing a weed in March? 8:26 AM

Yes, it's true. I have a weed. Actually, a couple. And...at least they are cute. ;)

Ella is growing so fast...it's crazy. Obviously got that tall 'Vries' gene, that's for sure! 2 weeks ago she wore pj's that fit just fine. Sunday night at J&J's we put the same pj's on her, and they were so small they looked like floods on her legs, and her belly was showing. Oy!! I'm simply amazed at how FAST it happens too - I noticed her belly getting bigger last week - then over the weekend BOOM it's going, and she's not fitting in anything. Oh MAN!!!

With the big growth spurt, comes a lot of tiredness. She was so exhausted yesterday morning (plus it was Monday) she was super-touchy, and when I dropped her off at Trish's house before school, she broke down. My heart broke. She wanted to go anywhere with me. :( I tried everything with her (normally you can reason quite well with her) but NOTHING worked. I had to leave her crying in Trish's capable hands. ((Today I find out that she got over it pretty much before we left the driveway at least!!))
I did talk to Colleen who dropped Chloe off at school that morning, and she said Ella seemed 'chipper', so I was relieved. It's so hard to leave crying children, especially if they don't usually do that.

Anyway, I cried my words out to mom in an email yesterday, and she took a pic of Ella-Bells after school - obviously just FINE!!! YEAH!!!
Sometimes working full time just sucks. BUT...it's short-lived for now at least! ;)

1 comments:

LJ said...

She is quite the little beauty. I love that pic. (And I really want that awesome hat! I think it's my fav!)

Post a Comment